Saturday, August 17, 2013

Special Offer


I have had a truly exceptional summer - I'm hoping the good times extend through the fall and straight into the new year. I have been so blessed with meeting wonderful, supportive people this summer and I am so grateful for all of the new friends I have discovered.

I'm super excited to be offering this special - you can use it ANY way you want. If you want family portraits, kid portraits, senior pictures, or whatever else you can dream up - go ahead and book with this discounted rate.

Sessions can take place at any location in the the metro area - if you need suggestions, I have a ton and we can talk about what best suits your personalities. This deal includes a CD of edited images - the highly coveted prize ;)

I'll be offering this through August 31, for sessions stretching through September 14th. Available times are limited, so booking early is for the best! Shoot me an email or a message on facebook

Also, don't forget to like the Mich Hearts Photography fan page to see oodles of pictures and updates about future specials!

No comments:

Post a Comment