Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Go West, Young Man

I've said it about a hundred times since arriving home, and I'll say it again. I had the best time on my shoot tonight. I love witnessing how other families interact with each other, but I love even more when a family interacts in the same way my family does. With sarcasm, teasing, and near constant laughter. ha!

"I hope you like country" is what Ryan said as he cranked the radio, while I buckled into his car to move to our second location. It was fitting... considering his hat, bow, guns, and camo. Maybe a bit of a swagger found its way in there. He's an awesome kid. I'm never sure if it's good or bad when I'm laughing too hard to keep the camera going.






And he didn't even shoot me! Hallelujah! 





love it. 





Miss Kadie! She was also a little firecracker, quick with the wit - but only when she thought I wasn't paying attention.







Also, I had Toby Keith's Should've Been a Cowboy stuck in my head through a good portion of this shoot. One of my favorite songs! It's where the title of this post came from.



No comments:

Post a Comment