Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Blessings - Mini Sessions

I have been blessed to be crazy busy lately. I have been blessed to be meeting more incredible people than anyone can possibly deserve to know, let alone someone who is as flawed as I am :P

This group of women, particularly, that I am so thrilled to be getting to know and care about. I was counting down the moments to this shoot and was so excited when the weekend of the 17th finally arrived. We had a ton of fun. I love mini-sessions, because I love getting to work with so many families in a short period. By now, I imagine it's clear that I love how unique families are...I just revel in the subtleties of what makes their families their own.























Thank you guys, so much, for taking part in this day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment