Monday, September 16, 2013

Rachel Overload!

SQUEE.

Yep. That about sums it up. Rachel booked me to do her senior portraits and just from emailing her I could sense her excitement and her nervousness. An excited client ALWAYS makes me excited - I want people to walk into this geared up to make something great happen.

I did NOT, however, anticipate how amazing Rachel would be! She's got a sparkle, I tell you. After our first shoot, I didn't even make it a week before asking if she'd like to model for me. We have such a good time, laughing and getting stabbed by rabid plants. We're already in the planning stages of shoot number three and I can't wait!

Many of these were posted on facebook - but I couldn't not include them here. It was so hard to choose!!













  















No comments:

Post a Comment