Sunday, August 4, 2013

Family Photographer | Stephanie + Miranda

As a mom to boys, it's always so much fun for me to work with little girls and their flowers and their dresses, all kinds of adorable. 

Miranda was such a hoot, and mom and grandma were just a complete pleasure to work with. I love feeling immediately at ease with a client, which is exactly how I felt with Stephanie. Heck, we are practically war buddies, after the battle we fought with the mosquitoes! 

I feel like I've been talking about those buggies way too often lately. But darn it, I itch! It's worth it, however, because I get to spend time outside with adorable families, capturing their particular brands of love. This job, I think, helps you realize all the subtle differences between families - how uniquely beautiful each relationship is. 








No comments:

Post a Comment